Youth Program: Ages 5-18
Minnows (Level 1)
Prerequisite: Unafraid of water
- Learn breathing pattern
- Learn kicking skills for backstroke and freestyle
- Acquire deep water skills
Flying Fish (Level 2)
Prerequisite: Able to swim 25 yards without stopping
- Reinforce kicking skills
- Develop skills in freestyle and backstroke
- Introduction to butterfly and breaststroke kicking skills
Barracuda (Level 3)
Prerequisite: Able to swim 25 yards in freestyle and backstroke
- Develop proficient in freestyle and backstroke
- Acquire skills in butterfly and breaststroke
- Introduction to diving
- Preparation for joining swim teams
Sharks (Level 4)
For club swimmers or high school team swimmers
- Improve competition skill
- Stroke improvements for all 4 strokes
- Swim sets to improve body conditioning
Adult Program: Ages 18+
*At least 3 students to form 1 class*
Comfort Zone Level
Adult Water Aerobic Fitness
Cancellation of Classes
* 90% refund after 1st class BUT before 2nd class starts.
* 70% refund after 2nd class BUT before 3rd class starts.
* NO refunds will be given after that.
Illness or Injury
* Refunds will be issued for illness or injury when it results in the loss of three or more consecutive class days AND is supported by a doctor's note. An illness related refund request must be made within 30 days of the class ending date. Refunds will be pro-rated based on the number of missed classes. A maximum refund of 80% of the class fee paid will be issued processed for illness and injury related absences when it meets the above criteria.