Click to edit text
Fall 2018 Program: Registration Now Available (New Brunswick Location)
Jenaqua school is Now accepting 2018 Fall program registration for all CURRENT swimmers. Registration for ALL NEW swimmers will begin on 7/28/2018. The Registration Form is available on our "Forms" page. You must complete the form along with your payment for registration.
14 weeks program from 9/8 - 1216, NO Class on 11/24 and 11/25
2 sessions on every Saturday 6-7pm and 7-8pm.
1 session on every Sunday 845-945am
Fall program Fee:$390
New Swimmers Evaluation Dates:
7/28 and 8/4: 6-8pm,
$5 evaluation Fee.
1 Mail the payment to the address below,
2 Hand in the payment during class
3 Quick pay through chase bank: [email protected]
Payable to: Jenaqua LLC
NOTE: ALL returning and/or New swimmers MUST fill out this new registration form! The Registration Form is available on our "Forms" page. The payment must be attached to this form in order to be enrolled into the program. ALL registrations are on the first come first serve basis, NO exceptions! Your spot will NOT be reserved until the full payment is received.
Pool and Make Up Policies (New Brunswick Location)
Below are the Pool policies strictly regulated by Jenaqua swim school. Please be aware that EVERY swimmer/family MUST follow these policies, and that the swimmer will be forced to withdraw from the program immediately if they fail to follow these policies:
1. Facility Usage: We as a program are only renting the swimming pool. Parents are not allowed to use other facilities of the gym, such as the weight room, badminton courts, etc. Regardless if you have membership to the center or not, the program is only renting the pool during these hours, and the use of other facilities are is not permitted.
2. Shower Policy: Do not drape your towels or put your bags in the showers to reserve a spot. The showers are for everyone's use, and they are on a first come first serve basis. Please be considerate of other swimmers and minimize your time in the shower. Also, get dressed in the locker room and not in the shower stall so that the shower will be available for the next person in line. Failure to comply with this policy may result in being asked to withdraw from the program. Please understand that this policy is set for what's best for all swimmers in the program.
3. Drop Off Policy: NO drop offs at the front entrance and allowing the child to walk into the building by her/himself (regardless of any circumstances, such as weather, being late to the class, etc.) The parents MUST accompany the child to and from the pool. No waiting outside or in the car for the child to come out of the building will be allowed.
4. Opposite sex in locker room. This is the common policy/rule cross the board and its one of the policies made by Rutgers university. Rutgers assigned 4 family changing stalls on the pool deck, all parents are welcome to use that family changing stalls. Please be understand that when the boy/girl walking through the opposite sex locker room, he/she is making others feel uncomfortable (most of the places won't allow kids who are over 3 years old go into the opposite sex locker room).
5. Make Up Policy: We are adhearing to our program's policy where there will be no refunds, credits given, or allow make up classes to carry over due to missed classes because of sickness or personal reasons. Each swimmer is entitled TWO make up classes in each session. Make up request MUST be by email [email protected] only, NOT wechat/text/phone.
Seasonal Program (West Windsor Location)
Registrations for our programs at the Windsor Athletic Club will be handled by the WAC management team. For those interested in signing up, please contact the WAC (payment will also be handled through WAC).
Windsor Athletic Club Contact Information
* website: m
* phone: (609) 356-5000
Cancellation of Classes
* 90% refund after 1st class BUT before 2nd class starts.
* 70% refund after 2nd class BUT before 3rd class starts.
* NO refunds will be given after that.
Illness or Injury
* Refunds will be issued for illness or injury when it results in the loss of three or more consecutive class days AND is supported by a doctor's note. An illness related request must be made within 30 days of the class ending date. Refunds will be pro-rated based on the number of missed classes. A maximum of 80% of the class fee paid will be issued for illness and injury related absences when it meets the above criteria.
Locker Room Policy
Please do not drape your towels or put your bags in the showers to reserve a spot. The showers are for everyone's use, and they are on a first come first serve basis. Please be considerate of other swimmers and minimize your time in the shower. Also, get dressed in the locker room and not in the shower stall so the shower will be available for the next person in line. Failure to comply with this policy may result in being asked to withdraw from the program. Please understand that this policy is set for what's best for all swimmers in the program.
Koo Chinese Academy
Our affiliate partner, Koo Chinese Academy, offers exciting Chinese language courses! With a variety of proficiency levels and scheduling options, Koo Chinese Academy is the perfect way to learn Chinese.
For more information, please visit the Koo Chinese Academy website.
Please note: the Koo Chinese Academy website is written in Chinese. Should you prefer to view the website in English, please follow this link to the Koo Chinese Academy website. (This translation service is powered by Google Inc., and is subject to their terms and conditions.)